For larger houses, period cottages, properties in poor condition, heavily extended properties, and older properties(pre 1920), a full Level-3 Survey is essential.
This is a detailed, in-depth, Report based upon a comprehensive inspection of the fabric of the building.
- Reports are clear and easy to read
- They provide the fullest information on the condition of the dwelling
- Come with survey photos
- Advice relating to further repairs is also provided where required
- Recommendations for further specialist advice are included if potential or concealed problems are suspected, such as ongoing structural movement, rot/decay and beetle attack, dampness etc.
- Our Reports avoid the use of technical jargon
- They provide positive and helpful advice
Following dispatch of the Report, we will happily provide guidance and advice right up to exchange of contracts, and thereafter should the need arise.
We can also undertake supervision of repair and alteration works.